Acquiring a new customer costs 5x-25x more than retaining or growing an existing one.
We work with a wide range of tech companies, startups and investors to find, strengthen, and keep product-market fit as you scale to new markets and develop new products and features.
Customer-driven companies at scale ultimately win. A hundred years ago, we lived in the one-to-one era of business. Ten years ago, we lived in the one-to-many era. Today, we live in the one-to-one-at-scale era. With smartphones, search engines, and social media, your customers have more power than at any other point in history.
Across industries, a truly customer-driven company — one ahead of the competition — has three commonalities: a scalable and unyielding focus on the customer and their ever-evolving needs, performance metrics that reflect customer value and satisfaction, and substantive growth through organic means.
We like to say we’re the anti-consultancy — we don’t do pie-in-the-sky pitch decks that inspire the team for one afternoon but lack executional realities; rather, we create lasting value through an integrated customer-driven approach to help you solve specific challenges and increase performance.
Challenges such as:
- Identifying ideal-client profile and market segmentation
- Designing delightful, high-converting user experiences
- Understanding buying triggers and building personas based on psychographics
- Prioritizing product strategy and roadmaps
- Building and amplifying your organic and word-of-mouth growth engine
- Crafting messaging and copy that resonates
- Setting customer-driven performance metrics
- Building a scalable customer insights infrastructure and technology stack
- Customer-Driven Strategy
- Customer Experience Design
- Customer Insights Research & Voice-of-Customer
- Product & Marketing Sprints
- Employee Training & Development